UGallery, LLC Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on August 15, 2012.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms UGallery, LLC (“UGallery”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you interact with our website. By accessing the website at www.Ugallery.com (the “Site”), you acknowledge and fully understand this Statement and consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Statement. Other than as expressly set forth in this Statement, nothing in or omitted from this Statement limits UGallery’s privacy practices.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
UGallery collects certain information from and about its users by, among other
things, directly from our web server logs, from users, and with cookies.
Web Server Logs
When you visit the Site, UGallery may track information to administer the Site and analyze its usage. Examples of information UGallery may track include but are not limited to:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the Site.
- Location from which you accessed the Site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to the Site from.
- Pages you viewed on the Site.
UGallery may use Internet cookies to personalize or enhance
your user experience. An Internet cookie
is typically a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
UGallery reserves the right to share site statistics with partner companies.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on the Site.
- Personal Information from Users
Visitors to the Site can register to purchase goods or services. If you register, UGallery will request some
personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number,r
facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. UGallery may also request financial
information. If you purchase by credit
card, this information may be forwarded to relevant credit card providers. For other types of registrations,
UGallery will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal
information to UGallery so that UGallery can provide assistance and information
to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online
technical support and troubleshooting.
UGallery will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for goods or services.
- To protect UGallery from liability as UGallery deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, sale or liquidation of UGallery.
- Web Server Logs
Use of Web Beacons or GIF Files
The Site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons
– sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow UGallery to, among other
things, count users who have visited those pages and deliver co-branded
services. UGallery may include Web
beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether
messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third-party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables UGallery and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to the Site and how you use the Site.
- Children’s Issues The Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age, and children under 13 years of age shall not use the Site to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
- Changes to This Statement UGallery, LLC has the discretion to update this Statement from time to time. When UGallery does so, UGallery will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this page. UGallery encourages you to periodically review this Statement to stay informed about how UGallery is helping to protect the personal information UGallery collects. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Statement and any updates.
- Contacting UGallery If you have questions regarding this Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Statement and/or UGallery’s general practices, please contact UGallery at email@example.com or send your comments to: